Pro Gaming Arena

Suggestions for Zombie Mode Revamping  (Read 110 times)

Neoumouse

• ZM Moderator
  • Brand New
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
Suggestions for Zombie Mode Revamping
April 03, 2018, 02:06:04 AM
These are my suggestions for the new ZM

- Make playable time 7 min, in the previous zm it was 10 min and the game becomes boring
- Bring back the shop, where humans can buy their stuff, give them time of 30 seconds and when the time runs out a zombie should be spawned
- Make the 3 checkpoints spawns at random times, not one after one, so when humans check the first checkpoint, they have to run and hide from zombies until the next checkpoint appear
- Add an evac point in the last 20 sec where humans can evac, but ONLY the humans that checked all the three checkpoints can evac, the others have to run/hide until the time rans out
- Remove the infect animation, because it gives advantage to zombies to infect humans, just make it like in the previous ZM
- When human have an armour, he should get 2 hits to lose it, 3rd hit makes him a zombie
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 11:38:12 PM by Neoumouse »

Rodriguez.

• ZM Administrator
  • Ulitmate Member
  • Ghost.B-C
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions for Zombie Mode Revamping
Reply #1 April 03, 2018, 03:02:16 AM
I like your idea, but this time is more difficult to buy weapons and also to win money

Blackphoenix

• ZM Administrator
  • Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • NB Community
Reply #2 April 03, 2018, 08:48:55 PM
- Make the 3 checkpoints spawns at random times, not one after one, so when humans check the first checkpoint, they have to run and hide from zombies until the next checkpoint appear
agree with this one 100% coz like this rounds over very fast & humans are op  +1

- When human have an armour, he should get 2 hits to lost it, 3rd hit makes him a zombie
2 hits would be okey,but if it goes to be 3 hit armor price should be increase to bring back balance

- Add an evac point in the last 20 where humans can evac, but ONLY the humans that checked all the three checkpoints can evac, the others have to run/hide until the time rans out
it might be good,but it will destroy teamwork of humans & they only try to save themselves instead of save others too so i say -1

- Remove the infect animation, because it gives advantage to zombies to infect humans, just make it like in the previous ZM
its mostly like a bug,it should remove as soon as possible....also agree to bring back old system on infecting

These are my suggestions for the new ZM
- Make playable time 7 min, in the previous zm it was 10 min and the game becomes boring
- Bring back the shop, where humans can buy their stuff, give them time of 30 seconds and when the time runs out a zombie should be spawned

zombies usually spawn like 10-30 secs after round start,also like this when humans & zombies spawn at same time it make it harder for humans to buy heavy weapons & hide
about round time,if server be crowded 10 min would be good,but if it be empty it might makes players get bored. so i vote -1 for these 2

Rodriguez.

• ZM Administrator
  • Ulitmate Member
  • Ghost.B-C
    • View Profile
Reply #3 May 10, 2018, 04:50:49 PM
Revamp Cancelled

#LOCKED#