Re App
May 13, 2018, 11:23:56 PM
Forum Name:Kaneki

Ingame Name:Kaneki

Hours Played:385 Hrs45 Mins

Amount of kills:12332

How old are you:18

Where are you from:Indonesian

Why do you want to apply(minimum 180 words):because, The server is getting full of hackers.And there are many players who don't obey admin and they break the /rules of the Game.At that time i would give them a short advice not to be rude,manner less etc.If they don't still obey then i would give them a /warn,/mute and /kick etc.Nowadays,Many newbies come in the server.sometimes,they don't know the command of the server.at that time,i would tell them the commands and help them to play in the correct way.I want to improve the server.There are many players who break the Rules and didn't get banned.Nowdays,i am trying to be more helpful,active in game and in forum too.My dream was always to be Help admin and to help the people.As well as i want to be admin to improve the server and free of hacker.Being admin is a Great honor.i want to help the new players whom are new in the server and don't know the commands.As i want to be admin because i am experienced as admin and know all the commands

Why should we choose you than others?:

I have good communication skills as they often provide the initial impression given to the Players. With this sentence I wanted to say that I can always listen to people, hear everybody's opinion, I can always stay patient.This skill would help with IG reports. People sometimes can be really annoying and I would never ignore someone or leave the report unfinished. I would listen to both sides, consider the proofs and do the punishment.

2. Excellent organisation abilities. I always wanted to organize players for events, tell them their duties and explain the point. I always had a feeling that people can listen to me easily. I can always explain them patiently and slowly what they need to do, how do they need to act and something like that. If we decide to make some new update or something, I have abilites to give all players their parts, their duties and explain them.

3. Highly efficient. This is easy to understand. When I want to do something, I will do it. When I want to make something perfect, I will not stop trying untill I reach the perfect point.

4. Good attention to detail. I can notice everything: every small bug, wrong mapped object and things like that. I have an eye for details. I would check all the details before reporting player or bug so there would be more proofs.

5. The ability to work well both as an individual and in a team. I can do things as an individual, reports, ban appeals, make topics, lock them, unlock them. I can also work in team, if we are testing new update, making event with all players, server video
[/center

Rodriguez.

• ZM Administrator
  • Ulitmate Member
  • Ghost.B-C
    • View Profile
Re: Re App
Reply #1 May 15, 2018, 04:00:42 PM
I want to see new trials in the chain

+1

Wizzy

• Assistant Mod