Pro Gaming Arena

Revamp Cancelled.  (Read 192 times)

AldenJ/Kitten

• Owner
  • Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Revamp Cancelled.
May 09, 2018, 10:08:53 PM
I've cancelled the revamp for Zombie Mode. Wasn't successful and lots of complain. I''m trying to change my way of being a director and listening to the community more. Enjoy!

Old stats recovered!

Neoumouse

• ZM Moderator
  • Brand New
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
Re: Revamp Cancelled.
Reply #1 May 09, 2018, 10:32:00 PM
I seriously liked Revamp more than ZM.. Revamp have some really good features like those CP's.. If you developed it more it could become more popular, you don't have to listen to those who says ZM is better.. You could merge Revamp & ZM together, like add more features to ZM like CPs, that kill animation, Evac point, and etc..
I seriously got bored of ZM, all you do is buying weapons, finding a spot and keep killing zombies for 10 min.. If you can at least add CP's like in revamp that appears every 2 min and an evac point, it would be amazing.
At least we can get some things to do than keep hiding and shooting zombies until the map ends.

Those who complained and asked for ZM back, they won't be there playing.. Believe me, after some days it will be empty.

AldenJ/Kitten

• Owner
  • Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 May 09, 2018, 10:39:56 PM
I seriously liked Revamp more than ZM.. Revamp have some really good features like those CP's.. If you developed it more it could become more popular, you don't have to listen to those who says ZM is better.. You could merge Revamp & ZM together, like add more features to ZM like CPs, that kill animation, Evac point, and etc..
I seriously got bored of ZM, all you do is buying weapons, finding a spot and keep killing zombies for 10 min.. If you can at least add CP's like in revamp that appears every 2 min and an evac point, it would be amazing.
At least we can get some things to do than keep hiding and shooting zombies until the map ends.

Those who complained and asked for ZM back, they won't be there playing.. Believe me, after some days it will be empty.
Some of the revamp features will be added.

Youngs

• (Youngs)
    • View Profile
    • Youngs Scott Channel
Reply #3 May 10, 2018, 02:41:29 AM

I really like the idea of neomouse, what I want to say is that you could add an evacuation point so that humans can be saved, giving the server more realism and making it more exciting.

Missy

• ZM Moderator
  • Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 May 10, 2018, 06:10:13 AM
Old gamemode is good. All we need is a big update.
you cant just go straight for the king, you know?

Kaneki

• Ulitmate Member
  • Fight for your freedom
    • View Profile
Reply #5 May 10, 2018, 07:30:04 AM
Old gamemode is good. All we need is a big update.
x2 ,btw thankyou kitten
[/center

Rizz

• Brand New
  • | N O T H I N G |
    • View Profile
Reply #6 May 10, 2018, 08:12:54 AM
Thankk you sir !

Wizzy

• Assistant Mod
    • View Profile
Reply #7 May 10, 2018, 09:23:00 AM

I agree.The hard truth is they were just bitching about it they won’t be active.Anyways you could always implement few features from the revamp to make it enjoyable.
Silence, is the best reply to a fool.

Rodriguez.

• ZM Administrator
  • Ulitmate Member
  • Ghost.B-C
    • View Profile
Reply #8 May 10, 2018, 04:42:30 PM
Well anyway I would like to see an evacuation point and so change a bit its dynamic

Blackphoenix

• ZM Administrator
  • Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • NB Community
Reply #9 May 10, 2018, 04:48:40 PM
revamp was fun
i suggest to add revamp features & mix zm & it together to make something new & cool

[м][ι][в]нαмzα👮

• Ulitmate Member
  • ▆ ▇ █ ι нαтε нαcкεяs █ ▇ ▆
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw_IYGYNAXcurHODL-9XBMw
Reply #10 May 11, 2018, 11:31:45 AM
I've cancelled the revamp for Zombie Mode. Wasn't successful and lots of complain. I''m trying to change my way of being a director and listening to the community more. Enjoy!

Old stats recovered!
sO i aM baCK now My dream GAmemode Zm  8) 8)

YasuraokaHanabi

• Brand New
  • ore ni kateru no wa ore dake da!!
    • View Profile
Reply #11 May 12, 2018, 06:29:15 PM
thankyou sir... its time to kill more zombies xd