Pro Gaming Arena

What do you all think?  (Read 177 times)

AldenJ/Kitten

• Owner
  • Advanced Member
    • View Profile
What do you all think?
April 28, 2018, 11:10:46 PM
I was wondering what the community think about Zombie Survival Mod? (DO NOT COMPARE OLD ZM AND IF YOU WANT IT BACK! YOU WILL BE IGNORED AND WARNED.)

List your pros and cons. I'm working on updates and want to find what players like that would increase the playerbase.

Jastin

• cmon buddy its time to win!
    • View Profile
Re: What do you all think?
Reply #1 April 29, 2018, 09:20:40 AM
Realistic, nice classes and gamemode. Needs bug fixes, more maps and it is hard for humans to win. We have to stay in the checkpoint to increase rate. Make it increase by itself every 5 sec - 1%, and if many humans stay in the checkpoint it increases very fast. Also it needs some more updates and classes.

Neoumouse

• ZM Moderator
  • Brand New
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
Reply #2 April 30, 2018, 01:48:35 AM
My suggeations are:

Make playable time longer, like 7 min
Add an evac point at the last 30 seconds, only who checked all the CPs can Evac, make a time between CPs like 2 min after every CP so players can at least run and survive for some times, add achievements, like when you evac 20 times you gwt a reward or unlock something like a weapon or accesoire.. Make an acceaaoirea shop, you know that players enjoy it more when they have accessoires on them..
Bring back the shop at the beggining of the map, weapons, perks should be unlocked after some levels etc..

[N]ever[B]ack

• Brand New
    • View Profile
Reply #3 April 30, 2018, 05:15:25 PM
I think u need to fix some of the buggs like when u start the game there is no cp for 10 sec but ur infection rate is incresing thet have to be fixed next.need to be added more classess.

And i wanna suggest more play time like 7min and u have to check the cp just to check it dont stay in to make 100%.

U check first cp then second then thirtd if u check all of it u can hide somewhere and play then when time is up evac is out for 30sec get in the evac if u have all the cps and u get money and xp or whatever.

Thets it

♛[INA]CobraLegend ッ ❥

• Advanced Member
  • ♥☺Zombie Mode☺♥ ♥☺right hand lauz ☺♥
    • View Profile
    • https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21463191_893337544161981_3843864416193597235_n.jpg?oh=1696a21c247d4a1ec63338406b417efe&oe=5AD3E307
Reply #4 May 19, 2018, 07:59:06 PM
I think u need to fix some of the buggs like when u start the game there is no cp for 10 sec but ur infection rate is incresing thet have to be fixed next.need to be added more classess.

And i wanna suggest more play time like 7min and u have to check the cp just to check it dont stay in to make 100%.

U check first cp then second then thirtd if u check all of it u can hide somewhere and play then when time is up evac is out for 30sec get in the evac if u have all the cps and u get money and xp or whatever.

Thets it
I really love you nisha will you marry me :)

Marry me!

unforgettable memories