Countdown till Christmas Event

The event is full of surprises! BE THERE (:
The event is here!

[SHARING] What is the background of your nickname?

Wayne

lmao yeah.
Zombie Mode V.I.P
As the tittle said, lets share about your nicknames background
I mean, what's make you want to use that nickname?
is there a particular history or story? I don't know. Its your nickname xD

Ok, lets start from me

Nickname: Wayne6661

Well, its simple.
Wayne is because I was Lil Wayne's fan, I like Bruce Wayne (Batman) in The Dark Knight movie, and I also like John Wayne's acting in Sands of Iwo Jima movies

6661 is 1999 (reversed), my birth year

How about yours?
Lets share

Nickname : CryMaker the Psychopath

I don't really remember the origin of my nickname, but as far as i can remember i just wanted to have a unique nickname with word 'Cry' and the first thing showed up in my head is CryMaker. Then after that i put some words and that is the 'Psychopath' because yea, i was psycho before, maybe, i dont know.

iPuckett

Zombie Mode Staff
Like 6 years ago,I was playing Minecraft GTA server and I saw someone with this name so I used it :3
The real owner hasn't appeared infront of me till now,lucky :whistle:

Neoumouse

Not Always Available, Try Your Luck.
Staff member
Zombie Mode Staff
DayZ Staff
Well I stole mine "Neoumouse" from my cousin lol
original name is "Neomouse" without the "u" after "neo", I couldn't find a name for myself so I stole my cousin's and added "u", he always gets angry when we play together in online games and he sees my name similair to his lol

Right now I have my own nickname but since everyone knows me as "Neoumouse" and call me "Neo" I want to stick with this one

Waffers just appeared from nowhere inside my head and i used it till then

Maki_Nishikino

Princess Lhyn <3
Staff member
Zombie Mode Staff
well i often to change my name IG and forum whenever im bored.
The current one - Maki_Nishikino, from Idol anime (Love Live School Idol Project) she is the girl i choose when i watch the anime.
mostly for me she's cute and gentle. specially having a short hair is my type from a girl.

tumblr_nch8gcwczr1r3z16po1_500.gif
when i first join ZM. my first name was RE5_Rebecca_Chambers. came from Resident Evil 5 then when someone find out my acc password, the staff let me create a new one.
which is Haruna_Sairenji. The only non anime name i use or girl name was 'Nathan_Drake' and 'Chris_Redfield' i still remember the names i use :p but not gonna list it here cause its not necessary.

BheetaZ

My old nickname was "Mctvsh". Maybe most of you already know what is that come from lol. I took it from my fav character from CoD, Mactavish. So I just removed the "a" and "i". And Bheetaz, I got inspired by TaZ (one of the csgo professional player).

Trice

Horrible Person
Zombie Mode Staff
ramonce09
Basically this is my very first and the main username I use. It's a mix of my name + my initials + my age when I made the username. Used it on a very popular server and probably used it on old pGA.

Doge
Doge was a popular meme back then and since he looks adorable, I picked the name.

Cody
This was my OB name and it came from Star Wars, a Clone Commander named Cody.

BLoOPeRs
- My first ign in samp and I don't even know where and how I choose this name. 🤣
Shiina_Mashiro
- I like this anime character :'> from Sakuraso No Pet Na Kanojo or ThePet Girl of Sakurasou in english.
Clementine
- I like this character also from The Walking Dead Game.

Zarco

Linchez_[RaK]
I took the [RAK] name from a server that was from a pro player in that server & the Linchez i didnt even know how i got that name from, maybe i was watching to many movies or something.

Mitsuko_Ikumitsu
I just thought this nickname because I was addictive anime.

Zarco
I just took this nickname from Johann Zarco (born 16 July 1990) is a Grand Prix motorcycle racer from France, best known for winning the 2015 and 2016 Moto2 World Championships.

That's all of my nickname in "pGA"

Neddy

Neddy

A long time ago back in 2010 i had a really long name and some of my closes friends named Shotzz, MrChips aka Brandon, a guy named Crossboss69 and Christian asked for my real name. So I told them and one of them came up with Neddy as a nickname for me (My real name is Nedzad). And it stuck all this time

Also I use vRissle on some other games, I dont know how I came up with it i just thought of Rizzle and added a "v" and replaced the "zz" with "ss" and thats it.