Countdown till Christmas Event

The event is full of surprises! BE THERE (:
The event is here!

Map Ideas!

Trice

Horrible Person
Zombie Mode Staff
Hey guys, so I'd like to have some of your ideas for a map. Maybe I (or another mapper) can try to recreate your idea and submit it.

iPuckett

Zombie Mode Staff
I always wanted to play maps that is thrilling and creatively odd,if you know what I mean,and maybe textured?
ZM_Hell by Wallace is a perfect example with it's textured objects and bloody atmosphere.

Map that based on world war I and world war II would be great. Such as invasion of Normany

Pandaboy

Zombie Mode V.I.P
People who reply here are the mappers, how ironic xD.

I like any kind of map with realism, which most of the maps right now isn't realistic enough for me. I prefer view than spots :DD

Zarco

Map that cause infection of the humanity on world war!

Maki_Nishikino

Princess Lhyn <3
Staff member
Zombie Mode Staff
try to make a map base from a popular games.
actually i'm making a map that entirely base from counter strike de_dust and MAP01 Attack from Final DOOM, and like the ZM_Hell by wallace. place it inside in any interior so the climb will be disable for both team and might balance the game.

Pandaboy

Zombie Mode V.I.P
try to make a map base from a popular games.
actually i'm making a map that entirely base from counter strike de_dust and MAP01 Attack from Final DOOM, and like the ZM_Hell by wallace. place it inside in any interior so the climb will be disable for both team and might balance the game.
We can make map inside an interior?